Thursday, August 4, 2011

Impetus Disorder Markers

With three years of Impetus gaming under my belt, I've finally begun to get tired of using colored wooden markers for marking DISORDER and OPPORTUNITY. A month ago or so I ordered some 15mm medieval casualty minis from Essex. They're all based on round GW plastic bases.

Knights

Light Foot and Spearmen

Archers

With just over 20 units in my Free Company army I'm hoping that I'll never need more than 18 disorder markers. In any event, these little dioramas should greatly improve the look of our Impetus games.

Thanks for reading,
JET

6 comments:

Bob Barnetson said...

Lovely work! It does really make the game more attractive (says the guy who uses colours beads...).

Dalauppror said...

Hi

Looks very nice, will improve the look of the gaming board

Best regards dalauppror

Sire Godefroy said...

Well done, those are great. I'm still to make up my own markers for Impetus, and there are already plenty of ideas. Unfortunately, my army needs some more units first, still.

Btw, good to see you posting now and then. Always appreciated.

Cheers
SG

Christopher(aka Axebreaker) said...

Those look great and yes they will add flavour to your games.

Christopher

JET (aka Jason) said...

Thanks for the comments guys. For the record, my lack of posting does not equate to a lack of interest on my part. It's just been a busy Summer. Now that these markers are finished, it's high time that I convinced someone to have a game of IMPETUS with me.

Monty said...

Impressive as ever!