Monday, January 5, 2009

EIR Stage II - Undercoat Complete

Well kids, the most mind-numbing part is over. The cleaning/filing/spraying and filling cracks with black paint is the part of modelling I hate most. However, here we are on day two, 1:00 pm. I plan on taking my son sliding after school (since I'm on vacation all week), but the rest of this day will be consumed by the tiny force guarding my basement.


One minor hitch so far. The photo below shows two of the standard bearer guys (two left-most models), but you may notice that the front gent is missing something, namely the standard top. If I have another, I'll prep it and replace. Otherwise, only one unit of cavalry will have a standard.


Check back later. I'll be posting before bed tonight.

Thanks for reading,
JET

No comments: